Answer Group is an established IT service and hardware provider in Pittsburgh that supports clients in the insurance field, manufacturing, construction, non-profit and various small businesses. We are locally owned and operated, and have been in business since 1994. We work hard, we work smart, and as a team take pride in our work providing high quality support to our diverse client base. Join us!
IT Consultant Help Desk Management & Network Support
Answergroup.net is in need of a technician with a solid background in IT support, SBS Servers, and Microsoft Exchange.
Excellent skills required for:
- General hardware / software troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office products and support
- Exchange / Office 365 configuration and support
- Small Business Server products
- Networking, Group Policy setups
- Active Directory
- A working knowledge of advanced routers/ firewalls ( Sonicwall and WatchGaurd )
- Setting up and configuring VPNs and remote office sites
- Quicken, Quickbooks, and other Accounting Software
IT / Help Desk Responsibilities:
- Provide quality end-user support, and delegate tickets as appropriate
- Log all support requests to the ticketing system
- Work with team on network setups, strategies and maintenance
- Create/keep documentation and detail of enduser and network-wide setups
AutoTask, Bomgar and Storegrid familiarity is a definite plus.
Candidate will work closely with our IT services and hardware teams with occasional onsite trips to local clients.
Critical thinking, organizational and time management skills are a must. Excellent verbal and written skills required to allow for open communication. Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with end users of all technical levels.
Successful candidate will join our focused, hard-working, results oriented, and interactive team and have excellent opportunity for growth within the company.
Non-smoker / Valid Drivers’ license / Insurable.
Please email resume and cover letter.
Let’s Get Started